Galaxy Nails


It is quite a relief to know (via a couple of Facebook Groups) that I am not the only person who sometimes goes out with just one hand painted, when needs must.  It is quite a rarity, when I am in blog mode that I have all ten nails painted, let alone exactly the same.  Well, today I had all of my nails painted with the same design!


I decided to do a galaxy manicure, because I really enjoy it, and I love how they look.  I had seen a few pictures of lighter galaxies online (The NailsaurusLucy's Stash) so decided I'd use lighter colours instead of my usual black, dark blues and purples. 



I do, however, think that I may have gone a liiiittle overboard with colours, and should have also probably held back on a few of the white dot 'stars'.  But, I still love this look!!


I used eight nail polishes for this look on my left hand, and five on my right hand (when I realised I may have gone a bit polish crazy on the first hand!).

Here's my right hand...



Nail Polishes I used in this look:

Left Hand:

Born Pretty Peel Off Liquid Tape (white - I used it as a base coat, and for the white parts of the mani)

Sinful Colors - Cool Gray (base colour coat, however, you can't really see any of it!)
Essie - Strut Your Stuff (blue)
Orly - Everything's Rosy (pink)
Spoiled by Wet 'n' Wild - 2 Weeks Sober (lilac)
Born Pretty Holo - #11 (holographic purple)
Rimmel Space Dust - Luna Love (glittery pink)
LA Colors - Star Light (holographic silver glitter polish)

Essence Quick Dry Top Coat


Right Hand:

Born Pretty Peel Off Liquid Tape (white)

Essie - Strut Your Stuff (blue)
Orly - Everything's Rosy (pink)
Spoiled by Wet 'n' Wild - 2 Weeks Sober (lilac)
LA Colors - Star Light (holographic silver glitter polish)

Essence Quick Dry Top Coat


A photo posted by @nails_addicts_group on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018.

Aussie Daft!